Affordable Family Care Services, Inc. - Greensboro, NC

Affordable Family Care Services, Inc. - Greensboro, NC has yet not published prices.

The agency is flexible and accommodating with scheduling

I only have good things to say about this home care agency. We did have a few bumps trying to find the right caregiver. The caregiver that currently comes to the house is accommodating and my mother in law likes them. The service came out to the house and explained everything up front. They offer services such a companionship, light housekeeping, cooking and personnel needs. I would highly recommend this home care agency.

Will recommend

Very professional and seemed very concerned about my mother-in-law. I felt like they genuinely cared about her and they respected the family's preferences. They were kind and patient with my mother-in-law, who has dementia.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since they made the move into this community. The staff have been wonderful and very helpful when it comes to the care of my mother. They are on time to all of our appointments and remain professional in there work. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested.

A big help!

While we were using Affordable Family Care Services, we thought they were a big help! The service was excellent and we were happy with the caregivers.

This is a great service. I like the staff here and they were helpful in getting us care for mom. They are still trying to get me a caretaker for certain days. The caretaker has been very very caring and helpful to all the needs of housekeeping and personal care. I would highly recommend this service for other families for the good value and care that is received.

Great Service

Friendly and helpful

Hands on Care and Companion Services Fully Insured Licensed by the Department of Health and Human Services Division of Health Services Regulation Low Price Guarantee Covering 9 counties out the Greensboro office: Gilford, Randolph, Moore, Davidson, Forsyth, Stokes, Davie, Rowan, and Montgomery