Affordable Family Care Services, Inc. - Greensboro, NC

Affordable Family Care Services, Inc. - Greensboro, NC has yet not published prices.

Strongly recommended

Thank you so much for all your help. I don’t know what we would have done without you. We were so impressed with the quality of your staff and will recommend you to anyone we know who is in need of your services.

Charles Shelton

Thank you so much, we appreciate those kind words.

Extremely professional
Care first business second philosophy
Very Flexible
Willingness to please

Charles Shelton

Todd ... Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, your mother's caregiver is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Giv’em five stars!

Affordable Family Care has been my one and only provider for nearly two years which was the point when my performance of daily living skills became impossible to do at the same level on a daily basis. The CNA’s and the Personal Care Assistants have always been appropriate and respectful. When the chemistry wasn’t right or our dogs were too much of an issue (one associate was allergic), the parting was amicable and the transition was smooth. The business office works well with my insurance and whenever there is a problem, we discuss it and agree on the resolution. AFC is on the smaller side of these sort of providers, but very professional. They are also aware of the need for exposed and intelligent staff since many of the clients miss the stimulation they enjoyed when they were more active. They also are aware of our requirements for walks and errand ventures. Obviously, these sorts of matches between client and care giver require conversation and discussion among all. I have never felt “invisible” in these discussions. AFC is not perfect, but is readily accountable at all levels. Can’t ask for better!

Charles Shelton

Thank you first for doing such a complete review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark. It's an honor to work with you.

Great company

Thank you for providing excellent service and great communication

Charles Shelton

Jeff thank you for those kind words. You're a fine man to watch over a long time friend the way you do, and I've grown rather close to the client myself. Thanks again

Amazing!

I highly recommend Affordable family care services. My elderly mother needed 24/7 care in her home and we were very happy with their three excellent caregivers who watched over and cared for her in a kind and professional way. They told me that affordable family care offers them ongoing training to maintain their skills and to learn new ideas and techniques for working with dementia clients. I really like that. Both [name removed] and [name removed] were consistently helpful with scheduling and addressing our concerns.

This is a very difficult situation for everyone--mom or dad and the family that wants the best for them in these waning years of their life. We found that Affordable family care services were able partners on this journey.

Charles Shelton

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are blessed to have quality caregivers and their additional training does make a difference. We even have a specialty group of caregivers who deals with Alzheimer's and Dementia clients exclusively.

What a blessing !!

I've got nothing but praise for these people at Affordable Family Care. They are sending quality caregivers to my moms 5 days per week. Mom describes her days with her assigned caregiver as " happy, happy, happy."
I recommend them highly.

Charles Shelton

Thank you so much. It's a pleasure to serve your mother.

Had a lot of no shows for the caretaker without notification.

Charles Shelton

This anonymous review confuses us. Please call Donnie Shelton, President of Affordable Family Care Services to discuss this matter at [removed]. We have a scheduling software system that tracks all caregivers and all clients. Our records don't match your statement. Our software tracking system indicates a 99.6% attendance record, recognized as a top tier level in the industry. In addition, our software notifies us when caregivers are 15 minutes late and we always notify the client. I assume you don't live with the client and have been misled. Please call me to discuss this. Thank you

The agency is flexible and accommodating with scheduling

I only have good things to say about this home care agency. We did have a few bumps trying to find the right caregiver. The caregiver that currently comes to the house is accommodating and my mother in law likes them. The service came out to the house and explained everything up front. They offer services such a companionship, light housekeeping, cooking and personnel needs. I would highly recommend this home care agency.

Will recommend

Very professional and seemed very concerned about my mother-in-law. I felt like they genuinely cared about her and they respected the family's preferences. They were kind and patient with my mother-in-law, who has dementia.

Charles Shelton

Thank you so much. Our company has a special set of highly trained, carefully selected caregivers to work with dementia clients.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since they made the move into this community. The staff have been wonderful and very helpful when it comes to the care of my mother. They are on time to all of our appointments and remain professional in there work. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested.

A big help!

While we were using Affordable Family Care Services, we thought they were a big help! The service was excellent and we were happy with the caregivers.

This is a great service. I like the staff here and they were helpful in getting us care for mom. They are still trying to get me a caretaker for certain days. The caretaker has been very very caring and helpful to all the needs of housekeeping and personal care. I would highly recommend this service for other families for the good value and care that is received.

Great Service

Friendly and helpful

Hands on Care and Companion Services Fully Insured Licensed by the Department of Health and Human Services Division of Health Services Regulation Low Price Guarantee Covering 9 counties out the Greensboro office: Gilford, Randolph, Moore, Davidson, Forsyth, Stokes, Davie, Rowan, and Montgomery