The staff are wonderful.

This is a great care home. They offer good healthy food. They have a garden in the summer and the residents are able to go pick what they want from it. They do offer some activities as well as trips out. The home is very clean and I would live there myself.

Almost like your own home

I feel very fortunate to have found such a caring, clean, friendly and warm environment for my mother to go to. The staff and Dan, Lucie and Marie have greatly eased my mind that my mother could not be in better hands. The open door policy makes it just like going to your own home which helps my father's daily visits a happy experience.
After viewing many assisted living facilities, in the past, for other family members, Balsam House is where I wish they could have lived in too.
I give high praise to Balsam House!

Great place. Friendly staff. Good routine and my Dad tells me GREAT food! The attention to detail and concern for medical issues and personal care needs is just what my Dad needed. He gets exactly what he needs. Thanks Dan and Lucie.

Wonderful place, very friendly staff

My loved one was only here briefly before we unfortunately had to move her out due to advancing care needs, but overall they do an excellent job here. It's a wonderful place, and my family was very pleased with the service they provided. The people who run it are professional and competent.

This is a six bed residential care facility with a non institutional elegant country style. All bedrooms are private with private baths and decks. Common areas include library/dinning area, fire placed sitting room sun room and large living room with wood stove. There are many gardens on the property in a beautiful country setting right in the lakes region