Ayres Residential Care Home - Westwood - Los Angeles, CA

My mother lived there for nearly a year and it was a very hard adjustment for us. I don't know what we would have done without the help of [Removed], the owner. He fell in love with my mother and was so helpful to her and to us. She passed away in May, but we know she was in the right place to spend her last days.

Very Caring Owner

My friend recieved excellent care there. I was very pleased with the staff and the quality of the care there as well. It's just that her needs became such that I had to move her. The owner there is a man named Michael Gabai. He has 3 homes in west LA and his concern and care for the residents is stellar! The only comment I have about that place, and I've said this to him, is I think it could be freshened up a little bit because it was beginning to look a little tired. My friend was there for a couple of years and it was good.