Needs Weren't Met!!

When my father first came to the community everything was going great. In the past year his care needs were not really being met. The meals were okay they had good taste. The staff were nice and they were attentive. The place was kept clean and organized. The community was transitioning a lot and this wasn't working out anymore.

Very friendly and accommodating staff!

They've done a pretty good job at Avondale! I know my loved one can be a real handful. We did have some issues at the start, but they've been very dedicated and very accommodating in working through those with us, and everything is working out fine now! I would recommend them to others looking into senior care!

Enjoyed the Director greatly. Her fa...

Enjoyed the Director greatly. Her facility is on list of possibilities.

Avondale Assisted Living is a warm secured, loving and clean environment, where residents and families feel at home.

We assist residents with baths, dressing, and grooming as needed.

All medications are monitored and documented to The Sate of GA satisfaction. Useful information is shared with responsible family members and their doctors.

Stimulating activities are encouraged such as games, music, crafts, and gardening Three nutritious meals, plus two or three snacks are served to our residents daily.