Wasn't impressed with the administration staff!!

Everything about this facility was fine and I have no complaints about the floor plan and the amenities they had to offer all of the residents. I did not like how the staff would not give me a price until they met my dad. All of the other places I had visited had given me a general price of what the cost would be for my dad to live there with no problem. I just was not comfortable with that and how they wanted to go about it.

visited, like it but the master bathr...

visited, like it but the master bathroom is very small. Director went to assess parents, nurses had a problem with him bringing his children and asking them to watch them. Tried to have my mom stand and walk! Nurses denied him access to med records

Avalon Care Home

To speak with an advisor about this community call:

(866) 344-4946

2630 Orchid Street
Fairfield, CA 94533

License #: 486801597

Phone: (707)386-1042

Board and Care Home, Alzheimer's Memory Care, Assisted Living

About Avalon Care Home

Avalon Care Home is a senior living community in Fairfield, California, a quiet neighborhood that is perfect for your elderly loved one. We treat all levels of care that need attention, light to heavy. You don't need to worry about finding your loved one another place when you decide to put them in our care. The facility holds a total of 6 people in all, and these people are both males and females. Smoking is allowed. At Avalon Care Home, our rooms are fully furnished, and our facility is fully licensed by the California Department of Social Services. The staff at Avalon Care Home are professional, friendly, and responsive to your needs. There are many things that are offered at Avalon Care Home for our senior citizens who are receiving care from us.

Services Offered