Autumn View Health Care Facility - Hamburg, NY

Autumn View Health Care Facility - Hamburg, NY has yet not published prices.

The facility is perfect, very neat and very clean. I could only eat the meals towards the end, but they were okay. I think the staff should pay more attention to the patients.

Dawn Harsch

We appreciate the time you took to leave a review. Your comments have been shared with our staff. Thank you.

I can't say enough good things about the experience, I felt like the Queen of Sheba! The physical therapists were excellent. The nurses were so nice, caring, and compassionate. The staff were all so loving and sympathetic.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you so much for this glowing review. We were happy to play a role in your recovery!

I have nothing to complain about and feel sorry for the girls who are working their heads off due to being short staffed. I'm doing good with the therapy. I have had a lot of laughs with the nurses, and I feel like they need it. The staff works very hard to keep everything clean. Everything I've had tastes good, but I can't really taste as much due to my health condition.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We've had an excellent experience. Everyone is very friendly.

Dawn Harsch

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments!

The therapist was incredible. The nurses were fantastic. The meals were amazing.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for this wonderful review and for taking the time to share your thoughts about Autumn View!

I thought the occupational therapy and physical therapy was excellent. The cleanliness was really good, but the meals were awful.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you had great success with your rehabilitative stay. We have alerted our chef as to your feelings about the meals.

The facility is right around the corner from my house.

Dawn Harsch

We're glad that it was a convenient trip for you. Thank you for sharing your comment!

My experience was excellent! My only concern, however, was the fact that I had to wait, at times, to be assisted, particularly when I needed to use the restroom. However, I have brought this up to the staff and they did begin the process of fixing the issue. The facility was very clean.

Dawn Harsch

We appreciate your comments and the fact that you mentioned your concern to our staff immediately. Thank you for your feedback.

Everyone was good and some went the extra mile more than others. The personnel was outstanding. They kept me well informed and checked on me very frequently to make sure I was okay. I want to go back up there and take them some pizza or something to thank them for everything.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for sharing your comments. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you were kept well informed during the time you were there.

My loved one was given a beautiful room, and the dining room is beautiful. They are taking such good care of her, they keep her well groomed. It is such a good environment for her, they are taking wonderful care of her. It's very clean and the laundry is always done. We thought we would be taking care of the laundry, but it is always done and put away. All the things they do for her is wonderful. Meals are great. Helpful meetings arranged by them, not us asking.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for sharing your comments. It is our pleasure to care for your loved one.

They always answered my calls in a timely manner. The staff was very friendly and caring. I liked the food, it was good. The beds could be wider and the chairs could be softer. Rehab was very good. The nurses were very friendly and helpful. The staff responded quickly with a friendly attitude. Bathrooms were very clean, and they kept the room clean. I had good communication with Autumn Views caregivers and doctors.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at Autumn View. We're glad your rehabilitation was productive and enjoyable.

I would rate my experience a 4. My only concern is the fact that I have had to wait a while to be helped on a few occasions.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your comments have been passed along to our staff.

The care was really great, the nurses were great, the aides were really good. There was an aide and a nurse who were particularly good. They went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. The cleanliness was great. The meals were good, mostly, and they did have a choice if you didn't like what they were serving.

Dawn Harsch

We're happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and productive. Thank you for sharing your comments.

Run Away

Run don't walk from this place. I was there for physical therapy. When visitors are gone all you here are resident's literally crying for the medication. Standing in the hall tears in there eyes. Aids with there cell phone glued to there ears. Its my opinion that the place is well understaffed and most care takers are so numb to the needs of the clients. This is only an evaluation of the autumn unit on South western Blvd view facility not any of the rest.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for sharing your comments. I understand that our Administrator Aaron Polanski has contacted you regarding your stay.

I would recommend Autumn View Healthcare Facility to a loved one

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your recommendation.

Autumn View was kept very clean. I thought the meals were good.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your comments. Our staff works hard to maintain our facility and serve appetizing and nutritious meals.

Our overall experience was a 5!

Dawn Harsch

Thank you so much for this review. It mirrors our 5-star ratings with the Federal Government!

We needed more cooperation from Rehab Therapy Services but I would recommend to a friend. We noticed the chef seemed to only be present one day a week

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments have been shared with our rehab team. We're glad to hear you would recommend Autumn View to a friend!

We are very pleased with the care my husband receives. The staff is helpful and the communication with them has been very good. If we need anything, all we have to do is ask

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your feedback! Our staff works hard to keep everyone informed and satisfied.

The therapy was amazing. They really worked with me to help get me strong fast so I was able to come home early. The place was always very clean. I was at Autumn View previously in February and since then, they've made huge improvements in everything,especially the food. They would always respond quickly when I would ask any questions.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your honest feedback. We're happy to hear you had successful stays both times you were at Autumn View. It has been our pleasure helping you heal!

The staff is on top of being clean. The meals are very good and the kitchen staff really goes out of their way

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your comments. Our team understands the importance of preparing tasty, well balanced meals and works hard to ensure this with every serving. Your feedback has been shared with our chef and the dietary staff.

The whole experience has been very good with this rehabilitation center. My therapy has been great. Autumn View is very nice and clean. The meals are prepared nice and warm and are laid out on the plate, not just thrown on there. There is a lack of communication.

Dawn Harsch

We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a positive experience at Autumn View. We will share your comments with our staff.

I'd recommend Autumn View Healthcare to a friend.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you. We appreciate your recommendation!

My sister was here a year ago and she liked it so much, I decided to come here

Dawn Harsch

We're glad to hear that you and your sister enjoyed your stays at Autumn View. Thank you for sharing your comments!

Autumn View Health Care Facility is the best. It is top notch care! They are just wonderful. The staff is fabulous. The doctor and everyone are so pleasant. They make delicious meals. I always know what I am going to do next; they keep me informed about everything. This is the best health care you could be in.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! Our staff works hard to ensure that everyone is happy and healthy.

My overall experience here has been great. I would recommend them to someone else needing their services.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate it.

I've been here a week and it seems to be good!

Dawn Harsch

We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed your stay!

I would rate our overall experience a 5.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you very much! We appreciate your feedback.

Everything was great!

Dawn Harsch

We're glad to hear you had a great stay!

They came in every day cleaning the room. They served good food.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're happy to know you were satisfied!

Autumn View Health Care Facility is very good. They are very kind and helpful.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your feedback. Our staff works hard to make Autumn View a terrific place to live and work.

I would recommend Autumn View Health Care Facility to a loved one.

Dawn Harsch

We appreciate your feedback!

They kept me well informed. The food could always be better. The portions were very good and the cooking was okay.

Dawn Harsch

We value your feedback and will share it with our staff. We're glad to know you were well informed throughout your stay.

They just rush from one thing to the next. They should take more time with our therapy. I still haven’t heard when my discharge will take place.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We've shared your comments with our therapy staff. You will be notified of your discharge date once your doctor and our team have determined that it is safe for you to return home.

Autumn View is pretty clean. No complaints. All of the girls are very friendly and nice to me. They really help bring people back to themselves. The beds are pretty decent too. I would have loved to give a 5 star rating but the food could be a little bit better.

Dawn Harsch

Joe - thank you for sharing your comments. We're glad you had a successful recovery!

Gold Standard for Long Term Care

Words can not express how grateful I was that my mom was able to spend her last days at Autumnview. Staff truly went above and beyond to make sure not only that she was comfortable but were also attentive to my needs as well. They were very professional yet personal in every aspect of my mom's care. All staff were not only respectful but so kind and loving in my mom's last hours. Their Journeys program was especially appreciated to make this difficult transition easier. I will never be able to thank them enough.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you for sharing your kind words. It was a pleasure caring for your mother.

All of the staff is wonderful here. Always really friendly. I did not want to go to a rehab facility at first but I am so happy that I came to Autumn View. It was definitely worth it. Everyone took great care of me. They were very good with my medications as well. The PT and OT is wonderful. I had asked an aide to take me to the activities room just so I can check it out. I saw that there were patients in there singing so I joined them and sang with them for an hour and a half. I had such a ball! It's nice that they have different activities for us to participate in. I woke up feeling a little off one morning and wanted to have my breakfast in my room. They suggested getting out of my room and eating in the dining room. I am happy that I did because I met 2 friends and it made me feel comfortable. Its just amazing.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay.

I've had many friends and family come to Autumn View who enjoyed their stay here. The LPN that I had was wonderful. Most of the nurses were very nice. The PT and OT are wonderful. I like that they have different activities that you can attend. It's nice to get up and out of your room. The pinata making was really fun. The food wasn't that great but other than that it was definitely worth coming here.

Dawn Harsch

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience.

The place is pretty clean. The only issue I had was there were ants on the wall near my oxygen. Everyone for the most part is friendly. The OT was very good but the PT was too repetitive and wouldn't force me to try things, and I would have liked that. The only thing I would suggest improving on is the physical therapy.

Dawn Harsch

Hello Charles - thank you for your feedback. We wanted to let you know that our environmental services manager has addressed the ant issue, which was a result of the very wet spring we had. Also, your comments have been passed along to our physical therapy team.

Everyone at the facility is very nice, considerate, and they really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I'm happy that the nurse found me some really nice socks that have the grips on them. They are hard to come by so I was pleased. It is a very clean place. The therapists do an excellent job and they really have good people working here. The big guy with the crazy hats is very nice and helps me feel so much better. I have to give 4 1/2 stars because it is expensive and my insurance only covers a % of the cost. It isn't really worth the price. Also, they need more people to help with the jobs. I think it would be a great improvement. The food is alright.

Dawn Harsch

Hello - the team at Autumn View appreciates your feedback. We're glad to hear that your stay was comfortable and productive.

The facility is very clean. Everyone is very friendly, nice and they took great care of me. The value of my stay was well worth it. They get to the bottom of things and I am very pleased. Therapy is wonderful. I love that I have a pretty tree outside my window because I love flowers! I can see the patients really improving just seeing them in the cafeteria. I had 2 hip operations and I feel good.Overall, Autumnview is doing a wonderful job about bringing people back to themselves.

Dawn Harsch

Dear Agnus - thank you so much for sharing your comments. Your feedback has been shared with our team!

They do a pretty good job. I liked chef[Removed]. It's nice that they do that for us. Nurses are really good. Rehab is very good. They do a great job. Everyone is nice. Just had an issue with my meds but other than that, it's a nice place.

Dawn Harsch

We're very glad to hear that your stay was productive and enjoyable.

Over the last 40 years, The McGuire Group’s Chairman Frank McGuire has made an investment in the Western New York area by opening a number of health care facilities including Autumn View Health Care Facility in Hamburg.

When his son Jim returned to his Buffalo roots and the family business in 1996, they were on the precipice of a new era in health care. Technological advances during the mid-90s enabled doctors to perform orthopedic and joint replacement surgeries more precisely and less invasive than ever before, giving patients more options for enhanced quality of life.
As a result, the need for high quality, short-term rehabilitation after surgery became a necessity to ensure proper healing before a patient could safely return home. In response, our company invested in the expansion of our programs at Autumn View Health Care Facility transforming it into a state-of-the-art environment for rehabilitation and healing.
Today, Autumn View defies the stereotypes of the nursing home industry, illustrating that great things happen when a family run organization has strong ties to the community and creates a supportive culture to give patients and staff the resources they need.

Autumn View’s programs continue to grow in scope and complexity. Our rehabilitation program encompasses a variety of therapy services for joint replacements, cardiac care, post-surgical recovery and other orthopedic needs. We offer a specialized suite designed for training in a home-like environment including kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and laundry areas. Therapy services are offered up to seven days a week with outpatient therapy available after discharge to facilitate safety and independence in the community.

We also provide long-term care with 24-hour skilled nursing services to meet your loved one’s daily needs.

A Respite Care program is designed for caregivers who need care for their loved one while they vacation or tend to business. This program provides you with peace of mind knowing that your loved one’s social and medical needs are being met.

Our Journeys palliative care program is designed to complement an individual’s plans and desires while meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of end-of-life care.

Autumn View continuously receives outstanding ratings from the federal government, which rates every nursing home in the country. In addition, for the past four years, the New York State Department of Health has issued a Nursing Home Quality Initiative that evaluates nearly 600 nursing homes in the state based on quality performance. Autumn View is among an elite list of facilities state-wide that have achieved the top quintile status for 4 out of 4 years, with The McGuire Group being the only multi-facility provider in the state to have achieved this milestone.