Was concerned for my mom due to the stairs

The home was spotlessly clean and br...

The home was spotlessly clean and bright.I was concerned about the 2 sets of cement steps in the front of the residence. The provider very graciously explained that it was much easier to come and go from the back. In the back there was a large wooden patio with only 3 steps down into the yard and access to a car by the alley. I was also concerned about the steps to go upstairs to the bedrooms. My Mom would definitely have difficulty with the steps and there was not a chair lift. The owner, Ms. Shirley said that she was a certified N.A. and could assist my Mom with the stairs. I think because of the stairs that this home would not be a good fit for my Mom. I felt very much at ease with Ms. Shirley and I am sure that she would take good care of my Mom, but do not think it is a good match for my Mom's needs. (because of the stairs)