Aurora Palms - Mission Viejo, CA

Like this community but wasn't the right fit.

I really liked this place. There are primarily ladies in the home and they were excited about my father because it would add some variety. I meet with [Removed] in the home and she was nice. I liked that she was from the midwest because my family is also from the midwest and that brought a sense of comfort. There are two locations ran by [Removed], this location is more for higher functioning seniors and I didn't think it would be a good fit for my father.

Helpful Staff!!

I thought the staff at this community where very friendly and made sure to give my loved one and I a detailed tour of there facility. Everything was really clean and I could tell they where constantly maintaining the building. They even offered us to try one of there meals and enjoy there dinning experience. The location was just to far for my family and I.

My mother reluctantly moved to Aurora Palms as, of course, she wanted to remain in her own home. However, after only two weeks she was obviously enjoying herself and really appreciated her caretakers, [Removed]. Highly recommend Aurora Palms!

Happy residents!!

During our tour I noticed that all of the residents looked involved in different activities and seemed to be enjoying there community. The building was well maintained and all of the bedrooms looked clean with a fresh smell throughout the complex.

Everything Is Working Out Well

I know my mother is good hands here at this community. I'am confident about the type of care they are providing her with. She has adjusted to the community very well. They have a very good staff here, they have been very welcoming and helpful. They have great activities. She is pleased with the food. This is a community I would recommend.