|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I mentioned this home as a ...
I mentioned this home as a comfy, quiet place with 2 or 3 dementia residents which it is ideal for that type of client.
From the Office
At Home Elderly Care aims to provide our residents with the highest standard of quality home care with the comfort of a home-like environment. We are committed to impart respect, dignity, privacy, and sensitivity in a loving family oriented atmosphere.
Enriching the lives of our residents physically, emotionally, intellectually, and socially is our utmost fulfillment. Through personalized 24-hour care and supervision, we will be able to maintain the physical and emotional well-being of our residents. Our staff are devoted to exceptional care to frail and elderly residents. They are trained to be attentive, compassionate, and considerate to our residents' needs. They are also First Aid Certified.