Assisting Hands Home Care Serving Fort Worth - Fort Worth, TX

Assisting Hands Home Care Serving Fort Worth - Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

• Personal care
  • Light Housekeeping

Review of Assisting Hands Home Care

We absolutely love working with [name removed]. He was my guardian angel. When I was completely exhausted, [name removed] immediately came to my rescue to help my parents. Since meeting [name removed], I have referred his company to several of my friends.

Care for Dad - Just what we needed!

Our family are so grateful that we contacted Assisting Hands Home Care to assist us with our beloved father. Indeed, they were well trained and knowledgeable, absolutely dependable, and friendly, kind, and communicative! The difficult last weeks as we cared for Dad in home were made so much easier by your their professional/personable caregiving. They were many ages and personalities, and everyone was just right for dad! Sis and I give them 5 out of 5 stars and would go with them again if needed.

My wife has gotten at care hands down.

Best of the best.

Assisting Hands of Fort Worth has been great to work with .
They have been always willing to go above and beyond to help us with staffing and for our residents and for caregiving for our families when in need. Even when it has been at the very last minute , they have came through for us with trusting caring staff.. Laken

Kim Beveridge

Than you so much for the great review, it's always a pleasure working with you and Autumn Leaves Cityview.

The Best support!

Assisting Hands has been supporting my Mom for the past year, and they have become an invaluable resource for her. They help with her needs, have helped her navigate a couple of medical issues, and have become good friends for her.

Many thumbs up for Assisting Hands! :)

Abigail McDonald

Thank you for the praise. We've enjoyed so much getting to know your mom and be there for her when she needs us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to get to know her.

Responsive Care

Assisting Hands of Fort Worth West provides great care with a mind towards meeting the clients goals and needs. Their caregivers are responsive and courteous and a great comfort to the clients I refer their way. Thanks Assisting Hands!

Abigail McDonald

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your support.

Thankful!

I have worked closely with the Assisting Hands Fort Worth West Team and I see how much they love and care about their clients. They treat them like family. I highly recommend giving them a call today!

Thank you.

Great Personalized Care!

In dealing with Assisting Hands of Fort Worth I found these people to being genuine in every way. They are a smaller organization at this point which is to their advantage because they get to know each individual on a personal level. If you're a Senior needing need help around your home please contact this wonderful, caring group for your needs.
Jan S

Abigail McDonald

Assisting Hands - a blessing!

We have been extremely pleased with Assisting Hands level of care. Their administrators have been wonderful, and their care-givers have really gone the extra mile for my dad and step-mom. To give an example, my step-mom has Alzheimer's, is not ambulatory, and requires assistance for all skills of daily living, i.e. bathing, dressing, toileting, moving from bed to wheelchair, etc. She and my 86 year old dad live alone and dad cannot manage by himself.

We recently had several snow/ice days and the caregivers were unable to drive to arrive for morning shifts. So the owner of Assisting Hands took it upon himself to go get the caregiver in his SUV, and take her to my dad and step-mom's house so they could provide care. They have done this on more than one occasion. It is this kind of reliability that sets Assisting Hands apart. They truly care about their patients! Michelle has been wonderful to coordinate care, and even fill in when needed to drive them back and forth to doctor appointment, and care for my step-mom directly, etc.

I recommend Assisting Hands of West Fort Worth without hesitation. They have been a blessing to our family, and without their help, there is no doubt that my step-mom would be in nursing home today.

Abigail McDonald

Thank you so much Mary Ann, we love taking care of G & B. They are so special to us.

Peace of Mind

From the very first time i spoke with someone at Assisting Hands I felt very comfortable. I was struggling to help my dad, and work 50 to 60 hours a week and have some time for fun. They have been a life saver. Everyone is so pleasant and easy to deal with. They all deal with my dad easily which isn't easy since he has dementia. love them!

Abigail McDonald

Thank you so much. Glad we can help.

At Assisting Hands, our mission is to offer our clients the very finest personalized non-medical care, allowing them to live safely and comfortably in their own homes. Sometimes life’s natural events-aging, illness, or disability-can make living independently at home more difficult. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we understand. Our trained dependable caregivers and personal assistants can help overcome those challenges, and make home an even better place to be. We include everything from companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and errands, light housekeeping and laundry, to personal care and help with bathing and dressing. Our services are available throughout Fort Worth a few hours a day or around the clock and we customize our care to meet your schedule.

We currently cover the Fort Worth, Benbrook, Weatherford, N. Richland Hills, Cleburne, Aledo, Azle, Crowley, Hurst, Haltom City & Keller areas.

For more information please contact us any day, any time. We Care 24 hours/7 day a week.