So glad we found Ashbrook

Careful and professional care, I know that my Aunt is in safe hands with Ashbrook! The lady in charge has been incredibly helpful getting her settled in and really making it feel like home for her. It's great to see someone you love finally happy. They provide good entertaining senior care and the price is acceptable. Food is amazing! I highly recommend.

I highly recommend Ashbrook!

I highly recommend Ashbrook. My mother loves it there and is having a good experience. She likes the activities and is always running around doing things and making jewelry. She loves all of the staff. They treat her very well. They treat all of us very well when we come to visit. They let us eat with her when we are there. It feels like a family home type place, not a facility. It's always clean. Other than the expense, it's great.

Outstanding facility

My Mom spent her last few years at Ashbrook before changing her address to Heaven. It would be hard to put into words what Laurie and her staff means to our family. It's a great place to call home.

My mom didn't want to live in an assi...

My mom didn't want to live in an assisted living environment but she could no longer perform the daily household tasks and was unable to drive.

We went to Ashbrook and loved it. everyone so friendly, the place is very clean, and the biggest plus is the food. Everyone knows food in these places is horrible - but not here. every single meal tasted home-cooked. Huge variety of meals every month, and if you don't want what's served, the restaurant-style dining provides a menu so you can select exactly what you want. I can't stress enough that it all tastes like mom's home cooking - not a scoop of some unidentifiable, pasty, nasty, cold food.

Mom decided on a 2-3 day trial visit. Before the first day was over she had decided she wanted to stay. She has been there 2 weeks now and has made so many friends. Not one to usually get involved with activities, she now plays bingo, attends the weekly singing group specials, she does everything.

Mom truly has her life back living at Ashbrook. I can tell you it feels great to not worry about her well-being all the time. I know she is taken care of.

Ashbrook

She is such a welcomed addition! What a sweet-heart! We are so thankful she has joined our Ashbrook family!

When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here at Ashbrook Manor.

Ashbrook Manor is nestled in a beautiful quiet woodsy area, which is conveniently located in the heart of Farmington, MO on Wallace Road.

At Ashbrook Manor, assisted living means two things, you do the living and we help you do just that. We are a leader in quality care and service in St. Francois County. The atmosphere is unique and very apparent when you first walk in!

Ashbrook Manor has a staff full of longevity, which ensures knowledge, genuine relationships with our residents, and a true home-like setting. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family – with all of their unique needs and preferences – it’s like home.

Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.