Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor - Arkansas City, KS has yet not published prices.
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Skilled Nursing
- Long Term Care
- Full-time Activity Director
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Secure Memory Unit
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Resident Family Education
- Short Term Rehab
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Respite care available
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Personalized care plans
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor offers senior living in Arkansas City, Kansas, designed to maximize your freedom to make the best of your retirement years.
Our beautifully landscaped 11-acre campus is located at the northern edge of Arkansas City, a few short blocks from downtown. With shopping centers and a health clinic nearby, and a variety of additional shopping, dining and cultural venues all just minutes away, our residents find it easy to get whatever products or services they may want or need.
We offer the flexibility to meet our residents' needs as they change throughout the aging process. Our continuum of care encompasses independent living and home health services, assisted living, short-term rehabilitation and health care with skilled nursing.
In 2013, we opened a brand-new memory care on our campus, and in 2014 introduced Behavior-Based Ergonomic Therapy (BBET) for the care and treatment of people who are diagnosed with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.