When I went to the door for my scheduled appointment it took several knocks for someone to answer. A individual living at the home answered the door. I told her I had an appointment and she pointed me to another person. The person appeared did not speak English well. He was confused he tried to call the owner but no answer. I went into the living room where 4 persons were they did not speak one was asleep. I looked out the sliding door there was a deck with boards but no railing. It was odd since it looked as if the deck was off the ground. I could see in the kitchen where it appeared the gentlemen was eating. He kept trying to call the owner ... no answer. He finally said he could not give me a tour because he had to feed those people. Ok that was it. Those people pay the bill and have feelings. I did not see any food in the kitchen for the tenants but his dinner looked good. I wish I could have taken all the people out of there. I definitely would NEVER place my mother in their care. NEVER!

Very nice home.

Very nice home.

Ark Assisted Living is an integrated home service organization. We are committed to providing quality living solutions to seniors who want to remain independent but need extra attention and care in their day-to-day lives.

Our mission is expressed by competent, professional caring people dedicated to service of excellence in an environment of compassion and reverence through a ministry of physical, mental, social and spiritual service.

Ark Assisted Living seeks to improve and preserve the health of each individual