Strictly memory care

The reason I chose this facility over everyone else is that they are strictly a memory care facility. They have more room for residents to walk around without worrying about them getting out. The facility has a lot of activities including live entertainment, arts/crafts, clubs, and church services. Every time I visit my Wife, all of the staff members treat her very well and the caregivers are just fine. The food is also fine but it’s nothing fancy by any means. I can actually eat with her and they don’t charge me. If I decide to eat here every day, they would encourage a $5 donation. I would recommend this facility if you are looking for a memory care facility.

Good fit for mom

I like this facility it is very clean . The staff is nice and attentive to my mother. They engage everyone in there to join in on the daily activities. The food is OK for what it is. I would recommend this to my friends or family.

This is my favorite and definitely a real possibility when the time is right

Options for care

We toured this community for care for my husband. We liked the friendly staff and nice environment for care. The menu is appealing. the community keeps the environment nice. We would recommend this community to others

Nice Looking Community

My wife is now in hospice care at this community. My experience in this community has been okay. The staff is very good and they are caring for her very well. The community looks great, they keep everything nice and clean. They do offer nice activities for the residents. The food is nice, she enjoyed the meals. I am happy knowing she is being cared for the right way.

Review of Arbors Memory Care-Sparks, Nv

The Arbors has been a great place for my Dad . For two years and during his death. They were so very good to him and our family. Always clean and very caring .

The Arbors philosophy of care – based upon respect, patience, dignity and the encouragement of independence – means enhanced quality of life, which is what everyone wants for a loved one with Alzheimer’s. Each resident has unique needs that must be understood and provided for; our continuous staff training and extensive life-enrichment activities encourage communication and caregiver-resident relationships.
The program starts with a comfortable, clean and secure community designed especially for the memory-impaired. Those with Alzheimer’s, benefit from activity and social interaction, which is why a residence with a therapeutic activity program to nurture physical and mental well-being, is so important. Our building incorporates way-finding-cues and returning hallways to encourage exercise and socialization.