Anne's Home - Winter Springs, FL

It's Not Like My Care

The care is okay, it's not greatest. The facility is a 5 and
the staffing is a 3. They have been helpful at giving me a break. I had a good person that helped me from A Place For Mom. She is great and a big, big help.

Some Improvements

First of all, with all the workers there at Anne's Home, they could improve on their friendliness and have more communication with the residents, like encouraging them. There could also be more assistance to them as well.

Take Good Care

They could probably improve on having a little more activity. The way they have their furniture arranged is not really conducive to five adults, two of which are in wheelchairs. The only other comment I would make is that I don't feel like the people who work there aren't treated well. They take really good care of my dad, and I feel like it should be a little better for them. I just say that because people in the industry tend to have a lot turn over, and I think that that would prevent some of the burn out. They don't complain or anything, but I can see why they wouldn't want to do it for long periods of time.