Sunnydays Retirement Home - Apopka, FL

We moved my sister-in-law into this home. My husband and I are very happy with the facility. The owner and the caretakers really seem to care about her. The owner really went out of her way to get the things set up for my sister-in-law. We really appreciate everything they have done. We feel really good about our selection.

Updating Needed

My friend and I had pretty good tour of this community. The community could use some updating, but what we saw looked pretty decent. The staff was kind and welcoming. There are some improvement they need to make before considering to move here.

A nice place!

My sister is slowly settling into Sunnydays. She does participate in a few activities and likes to go on walks. She says the food tastes and smells good. This is an older community and may be in need of repairs but it is kept clean. I would recommend this community.

This is what I call a dark ...

This is what I call a dark and gloomy - to many turns, small rooms, no personality