Swan at Lake Conway ALF - Belle Isle, FL

Great Assisted Living

My mother stayed there about one year before her death. The staff were kind and very patient with her. They gave her the care and time I was unable to. They catered to her ever changing whims no matter how difficult she was. I am grateful for all they did for her.

Nice Community

We toured this community for my mother and we thought it was great. They keep Swan at Lake Conway ALF very clean, the staff is extremely helpful. We did not move my mother into the community because a family member decided to help care for her. But this was our number one choice.

There is a lot of one on one attention!!!

The staff at Swan at Lake Conway work well with my mom. They are very understanding and patient. The community is real nice and in a great location for the family. Mom is still adjusting to the community and has not yet participated in a lot of the activities.

Very nice place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. All of the residents I met seemed friendly and happy, It's a very nice looking place!

A great place for your Mom

From the first time I visited the home I was very impress the outside of the home was well kept then I was introduce to the staff members they were very professional and answer all my questions that I had asked I was then taken on a tour of the house which was spotless I spoke with some of the resident who lived there and told me how much they loved the place after speaking with them plus it was only 3.4 miles from my home every thing I seen was very positive and my decision was made to place my mother at this home I knew she would be in a safe environment and would be well taken care she has only been there for 3 weeks and I give the Swan At Lake Conway ALF an A+