ANGELS ON ARCADIAN 2 - De Pere, WI has yet not published prices.

Disappointed

Always new staff and always new nurses. My mom's care was not good. The staff always seemed like they didn't care or didn't want to be there. I stopped one evening and saw a staff person watching T.V. And not even talking to residents.

Didn't work for us

The staff said that they were having probelms with my mother and that they couldn't handle her and its funny because when we'd go visit she'd be fine and as soon as I would leave they would start having problems again. I would get calls and they would say "can you hear her yelling" so they gave me a 30 day notice and I said fine. The nurses are pretty friendly, the only person I had a problem with there was with administration and I think they were mainly causing the problem because I would talk to the nurses and they would be fine but I would have to call in a nursing service on top of waht I was paying Angels. They did puzzles and tricia and a little bit of arts and crafts which she enjoyed but the don't have a gated area for them to be secure. It was a beautiful place, well maintained, but the patients need a litte more freedom.