Bentley Hills by Serenity Care Health - Los Angeles, CA

The home was not clean, the condition of the home was quite run down. There are only two caregivers for 6 residents and only one caregiver for 6 residents overnight. No activities or stimulation for the residents.

Wonderful!

Bentley Suites is a very nice, comfortable assisted living place. Staff are friendly, helpful, and always available. Living arrangements are adequate.

Wonderful!

I am very pleased with Bentley Suites. Staff are helpful, friendly and professional. Its all very organised.The whole place is clean and pleasant. I feel relaxed going thete. The residents are nice.

Sons' short review

Angel's castle is a board and care home in the Cheviot Hills area.
The facility itself can be described as a large houseor castle located in a beautiful area.

Masha is the owner,and she is pleasant to work with.
Her staff is experienced and friendly, however, while we were there, one of the staff left for another job,so at times staffing levels appeared low.
Having just arrived from the hospital with the manynurses and support staff and hospital noises,the transition to a board and care does require getting used to.

One Lady has been living there for years,and she only had good things to say about the staff.

Due to death my fathers' stay was rather short ,less than a week, so my impressions were gained over only a few hours.

It was very clean, and nice...

It was very clean, and nice. I'm concerned my mother's frenetic behavior, hallucinations, and constant agitation will be too much for a small, board & care such as this. But I haven't ruled it out. Just waiting to see Glen Park East before arranging to have my mother take her.

Good Option

That was a smaller board and care situation in a house. I kind of wish I went with them because it seemed like it was going to be cheaper for one and I also liked the lady who ran it. She seemed very efficient and nice.

Sounds dementia oriented, not any out...

Sounds dementia oriented, not any outside activities, very private she said. All private rooms.

Angel's Castle

Board and care facility

Ambulatory,Non Ambulatory,Alzheimer and Dementia

Angel's are welcome to our Castle

In Angel's Castle we provide excellent care and luxurious comfort in a very friendly atmosphere.Our goal is to simulate home settings in a caring way.We cater to independent seniors,seniors needing support and assistance with medication,bathing,grooming,and personal hygiene.We also provide compassionate care for seniors with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia as well as non ambulatory residents.

Angel's castle is located in a beautiful neighborhood just south of Beverly Hills and Century City,adjacent to Cheviot Hills.