|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
My sister had stayed here previously at Fox Trail Senior Living at Front Royal and the staff was friendly and caring. We thought we were going to have mom come here but they did not return our call when we were in the process and ended up choosing another community for our current needs.
I did like this place a lot. This community is very nice and has a lot of things to do for the residents. I also feel that they provide excellent care for the residents. The people seemed to have joy.
Family type atmosphere
Compared to other living facilities, this one gives the most one on one care for a reasonable fee. All of the staff are respectful, courteous and very attentive to the residents needs & welfare. The family is kept up to date on the resident's care plan & progress. They transport to all doctor's appointments at no extra charge.
Everything excellent so far. Beautifu...
Everything excellent so far. Beautiful facility, caring friendly staff, even linen tablecloths & napkins for all meals!
Was this review helpful?
Great care very happy daughter!
My mother was in this facility. She loved it until the day she passed away. Staff very friendly and truly cared about my mother. Dietary manager took the time to care about my mothers likes and dislikes. I went to surprise my mother for lunch and everyone was having fish, she didn't like fish and was eating her favorite dish. When I spoke to my mother she would talk about how much she loved the staff. She loved going to Red lobster with a group and the activities director. The nursing staff, in particular, Nikki, joked with her and made her feel at home. They were on top of everything, when they thought my mother was having a stoke they sent her out to the hospital to make sure she was ok. While she was at the hospital the staff came and visited. Even the administrator came to visit her as well. She felt loved there and I feel like we made a great choice!
Was this review helpful? 1
We toured this location when we were looking into care options for my loved one. This was a nice looking facility, and the staff and residents all seemed friendly. We toured a few in the area during our search, and although we found one we liked more this would have been our 2nd choice.
Was this review helpful?
This was a nice residence w...
This was a nice residence with a comfortable apartment for mom, and it is nice to have everything included in the price. I didn't see anyone that could be sociable with mom, but it was early in the day when most would be lounging in their apartment.
Was this review helpful?
Front Royal, VA is a city about two hours away from Washington, D.C. With a population of more than 14,000, Front Royal is the county seat of Warren County. Front Royal was an important railroad town during the Civil War, and it's an excellent place to live.
- Walkability score: The walk score for Front Royal, VA is 41. Residents need some sort of transportation to reach most facilities.
- Average age in the ZIP code: The average age is 39 years.
- Senior housing facilities in the ZIP code: Front Royal is home to more than 10 other senior housing facilities in Front Royal ranging from full care centers to assisted living facilities.
- Average weather info: Fort Royal's weather ranges from highs of 43° F in January to 87° in July. Lows range from 23° F in January to 63° in July. Annual rainfall is around 41 inches per year.
- Veterans facilities in the area: There are two veteran's facilities in Front Royal: Able Forces Professional Services and Veteran's Claims services.
Close to the capital, public transportation is a vital part of Front Royal. Front Royal Area Transit and Page County Transit offers limited transit in town or in the county. For most residents who do not own a vehicle, taxis or ride shares are the most available options.
- Buses: Front Royal Area Transit bus (FRAT) are available for residents of Front Royal.
- Trains: There are no public train stations in Front Royal.
- Taxis: Front Royal has three cab companies: Front Royal Taxi, A-1 Taxi Cab, and Yellow Cab of the Shenandoah.
- Ride shares: Ride shares are available through Carpoolworld, ERideShare, Commuter Connections or other ride share program.
Front Royal is a safe city to live in with a very low crime rate. Several hospitals and clinics are available to assist seniors with their health care needs.
- Hospitals in the area: Front Royal has one hospital: Warren Memorial Hospital.
- Crime rate in the ZIP code: Front Royal is safer than 22 percent of U.S. cities. Most of the crimes here are property crimes.
Leading an active lifestyle helps keep the body and mind healthy. Front Royal offers several opportunities for seniors to stay active.
- Golf courses nearby: Golf clubs located north of Front Royal include Front Royal Golf Club, Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club and the Shenandoah Valley Golf Club.
- Tennis courts/clubs nearby: The Winchester Country Club and the Stonebrook Tennis club offer tennis courts. Dominion Health and Fitness center also offers a tennis court to club members.
- Gyms nearby - senior friendly (aerobics): The Claude A Stokes Community Swimming Pool offers a variety of healthy activities. Other options are gym memberships at Fitness Revolution or yoga at Peaceful Energies.
Exercise isn't the only way to stay healthy. Enrichment keeps the mind flexible and young. Front Royal offers many opportunites for seniors to shop, eat out and enrich their lives.
- Clothes shopping nearby: Clothes shopping can be done at Peebles, Target or Cato Fashions.
- Grocery stores: Grocery store options for residents of Front Royal include Martin's Food, Better Tymes Natural Foods, and Jim's Country Store.
- Restaurants: PaveMint Taphouse and Grill serves some creative grub, while L'Dees Pancake House satisfies residents' hunger at breakfast.
- Movie theaters: The Royal Cinemas show a variety of independent films.
- Libraries: Residents can check out books at the Samuels Public Library.
- Senior friendly salons (men and women): Salons in Front Royal are senior-friendly. Nail salons such as Zen Organic Parlor offer many nail options. The Hair Station offers a variety of hair styles for men and women.
- Attractions: Front Royal offers a variety of attractions for all ages. Visit nature and wildlife tours or hike the trails at Buzzard Rock North, or visit the wineries and Civil War museums.
There are a variety of places to worship in Front Royal.
- Religious facilities nearby: Front Royal has several religious facilities to meet the spiritual needs of all residents. St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church and Front Royal Church of the Nazarene are open to everyone.