TLC Senior Home Care - Pompano Beach - Pompano Beach, FL

TLC Senior Home Care - Pompano Beach - Pompano Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Pleased with This Home Care

I'am pleased with the services I have been receiving from this home care agency. The care givers have been very helpful, and kind. The agency has been easy to work with. The experience has been a good one so far, and I would recommend this home care agency.

Good service but not meeting my care needs

The girl that comes in does a marvelous job. She cooks for me, she washes the dishes, and takes me to all my doctors appointments. She does a lovely job but I need more of a caregiver for me not someone who comes into my house and cleans.

Need The Help But It Was Expensive

This agency helped us out for 2 and half weeks. During that time they were on time for the times we had set up for my mom. The caregivers came to my house twice a day. They helped changed my mom and I thought they were really expensive. If one is really in a bind and needed someone to help I would recommend them. The price was the biggest issue.

Just met with Gary [Removed] from TLC and am extremely happy with his service. He was understanding and listened to what we needed and mirrored it back to us. We will definitely be using him.

They were amazing, they did a great job.

They were amazing, they did a great job. I am very pleased with them. They were super reliable, and the caregiver they sent was really terrific.

Need Better Communication!!

My overall experience was satisfactory with the caregivers at TLC Senior Home Care. There was times when the nurse aide would be late and sometimes they would cancel with short notice. The meals that were prepared for my loved one were okay and they didn't really assist in activities. Some improvement in these areas would have made our experience better.

Good Service

Hands on nature of supervisors really helped out. They could improve communication.

This Agency Is Nice

I had an aid come to help me with my wife. The aid was on time and ready. I did use the help of the aid for one month and during that time she helped in what I needed like light cleaning at times. There was no mess after services and I was happy with care.

They caregivers were nice!!

TLC Senior Home Care assisted my dad while he was in the hospital. We are no longer using this service as my dad has moved out of state. They did help him and the caregivers were nice. The only minor issue is with getting some paperwork we need.

They went above and beyond and did a wonderful job.

They went above and beyond and did a wonderful job. It didn't work out for us, but that had nothing to do with their service, and more to do with my loved one. They were very good.

Americare has been good.

Americare has been good. We have been happy with them so far.

Positive experience

The decision to select a full-time companion for our father is as many may experience a challenging process as you are truly inviting someone into your family system. Gary was helpful in discussing our needs, the options for the level(s) of care, and coordinated our interviewing our dad's caretaker. We feel as though we were able to be very direct regarding any concerns that we may have and that Gary was open to addressing these needs/concerns with the candidate for the position. Gary has followed up with my family to make certain that we are pleased with his service and that our needs are being met. Our father is a snowbird who resides in Century Village in Deerfield Beach. Gary is both familiar with the area, and was accommodating knowing that his services may be for a shorter duration of time, which was not a deterrent to his providing optimal service.

The Help I Needed

I contacted A Place for Mom for additional care for my husband who had stroke. A Place for Mom recommended AmeriCare of Broward. I wanted help for just 2 hours a day and other agencies had 4 or 6 hour minimums. I had already used an agency for 9 weeks at six hours a day but my husband no longer required that much care since he was recovering nicely.
AmeriCare fit the bill. They personally sent a representative to our home to discuss our needs and even brought the aide. The aide that is taking care of my husband created an immediate rapport with him and gave exceptional care and went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend this agency for all you needs.