American Legacy Care Home Inc - Pittsburg, CA

So Much Great Qualities Here

My mom is continuing rehab and they're tremendous, friendly, and attentive. It is a great place that is very clean. I was impressed on my first visit. Initially for the tour, the first action was to show me how they had documentation on all the residents. Listing the care they must provide, in terms of medication and nursing like taking blood sugar and pressure. No other location showed me first or at all, the care was my necessity. Normally they don't do temporary care but they were willing to accept my mom based on our case. Mom enjoys the in-house prepared meals and eats with all the residents together. The home is very community like for the mind set, disposition, and mood. I am happy with their service, they go beyond for the care.

American Legacy stood out for these [...

American Legacy stood out for these [removed]

1) They spoke slowly and clearly (my mother has dementia, and has trouble following normal or fast speech)

2) The grounds and the facility were well-kept.

3) They're very approachable and very friendly. The couple who owns the home and the caregivers have been very good with me and with my mother.

I assume the value is good - I don't have much to compare it to; we went out and visited five different communities and we felt this was the best fit for my mother.

Our facility is located in a new community called Highland's Ranch, along Buchanan Rd. It is a 6 bedroom facility, all private rooms, 3 full baths, with handicap accessibility, covered patio, landscaped front and backyards, ADT security system, central air/heat.

The house was built in 2001 and we got licensed on March 16, 2005 as a RCFE, 6 non-ambulatory, with hospice waiver. The license number is 075601057.

We are a board and care facility, we offer basic services such as assistance in bathing, grooming, administration of prescribed medications, housekeeping/laundry services, arranging medical/dental appointments. We serve 3 nutritious meals and snacks and special diets available per doctor's order. We also offer recreational activities. We have friendly and trained staff who will assist you in all your needs. Come and visit us anytime!!