Westminster Suncoast - Saint Petersburg, FL

This place was amazing and [Removed] (our contact) was exceptional. The facility was clean!!!! The staff that we met were friendly and helpful and the few residents that we saw seemed content and looked well cared for.

Very Happy Place!

My 86 year old father just moved to the assisted living facility here about a month ago, but our experience thus far has been truly superior. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The residents appear to be happy and healthy and they are friendly, as well. There is a wide variety of activities going on daily and The Quak Center is a true advantage to the residents. My father has been very complimentary regarding the food that is served in the dining room, much better than ordinary institutional food. I feel that we have made an excellent choice and look forward to many happy years there.

Winter escape

They have so much going on with activities, you go to any one thing and its not very well attented because people are so varied and because people are in various conditions and stuff so you don't have a lot of people there. Bingo is still popular, theres a crowd in there, mostly women and they all have white hair, I have no hair so I'll I see is white.

Location is ideal so far as I'm concerned, my firneds live in the vicinity so its great. In fact, I'm going there this winter, I can't take Florida summers. I lived in Orlando for a while, and the heat and the bugs I can't handle, so I go in the winter.

As part of the Westminster Communities in St. Petersburg, Westminster Suncoast, along with Westminster Palms and Westminster Shores, are backed by Westminster Communities of Florida.
Westminster Suncoast’s picturesque campus provides the opportunity for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor recreational pursuits.
Ideally located in downtown St. Petersburg, Westminster Palms offers a full continuum of active lifestyle experiences and first-quality amenities. Westminster Palms overlooks Tampa Bay and is close to the best of St. Petersburg. Seven buildings dot the campus including a 14-story tower and a mid-rise, both offering luxury apartment homes, and five smaller detached buildings with a quaint, residential neighborhood feel.
Westminster Shores in St. Petersburg offers a variety of active-living options – including single-family homes, detached villas, and garden apartments in an array of floor plans and sizes. You'll maintain the independence you desire, while benefiting from Westminster Shores’ helpful services – giving you more time to relax and enjoy active living Florida-style!
All Westminster Communities in St. Petersburg also provide Residential Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing services.