Allegiance Home Care - Sterling, VA

Allegiance Home Care - Sterling, VA has yet not published prices.

Review of Allegiance Home Care Sterling, VA

We have been using two nurses for the past 4 years in caring for my wife who has Parkinson Disease. The two nurses work a combined total of 24-28 hours a week. We recently hired Allegiance Home Care to provide supplement additional support in caring for my wife. I have been very pleased with the dedication and professionalism given by the Allegiance Home Caretaker Leslie. She is very pleasant, kind, and attentive to my wife's needs. We can envision that our relationship with Allegiance Home Care will grow. In addition the Allegiance Home Care Coordinator Noelia has been excellent in coordinating our needs and providing the right person to handle the job. She has been there every time I have called concerning an adjustment in hours. I feel we have an excellent team approach with the nurses and Allegiance in meeting the care needs of my wife.

Review of Allegiance Home Care Sterling, VA

Your team (Christine & Noelia) have been amazing! I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Nothing but rave reviews for your organization and your staff.

Review of Allegiance Home Care Sterling, VA

This was in home care using Allegiance Home Care for my elderly father. Used Allegiance services for 2 years until services were no longer needed. The care my father received was exceptional. Their caregivers are caring, compassionate, reliable and trustworthy. I would highly recommend Allegiance.

Review of Allegiance Home Care - Sterling, VA

[Our care Coordinator] has been very helpful. [Our Caregiver] is wonderful. She may not be a nurse, but the caring she gives [my wife] and her personality is outstanding.
Thank you very much.

Allegiance is providing excellent care for a dear friend I have POA for. Their care givers work 40 hours/ week in a nursing home my friend lives in. Over the past year all their care givers have been compassionate and well trained. More ever, the staff at Allegiance has been super to work with. I highly recommend their services.

Excellent home care company!

Excellent Home Care company! I have used others and this is the best! Attentive service from caregivers, and an administrative staff that is competent and responsive.

Responsive and caring, communication could use improvement

We've had somewhat of a mixed experience with Allegiance Home Care. I think the service is good overall, and they're able to respond quickly and get someone sent out very quickly when you contact them. They also responded very quickly when I had a billing issue to get that corrected. We did end up having an issue with one of the caregivers, and I think their communication skills could stand to be improved, they are a little informal. But overall I would recommend the service.

very accommodating

I have had a very positive experience with Allegiance Home Care and would highly recommend them. They provided a physician who does home calls at no extra charge, which was a very nice bonus. They have been very accommodating in finding someone for me within very short notice, which other agencies have not been able to do. We have used a caregiver off and on over the last 90 days or so and they do an excellent job keeping in touch to understand and fulfill our needs.

“My wife came home after 30 days of h...

“My wife came home after 30 days of hospital and rehab. She was temporarily wheelchair bound. We now have home care to help us get reorganized at home. Allegiance provided service of young ladies who were well trained, polite, accommodating, and willing. They helped my wife get out of bed, get dressed, attend to her personal hygiene and move about. They do some meal service and clean dishes. They help accomplish household tasks such as make beds, sweep floors, vacuum, dust, and laundry. We could not ask for better. We will engage with Allegiance again.”