Allegiance Home Care - Aldie, VA has yet not published prices.

Excellent home care company!

Excellent Home Care company! I have used others and this is the best! Attentive service from caregivers, and an administrative staff that is competent and responsive.

Responsive and caring, communication could use improvement

We've had somewhat of a mixed experience with Allegiance Home Care. I think the service is good overall, and they're able to respond quickly and get someone sent out very quickly when you contact them. They also responded very quickly when I had a billing issue to get that corrected. We did end up having an issue with one of the caregivers, and I think their communication skills could stand to be improved, they are a little informal. But overall I would recommend the service.

very accommodating

I have had a very positive experience with Allegiance Home Care and would highly recommend them. They provided a physician who does home calls at no extra charge, which was a very nice bonus. They have been very accommodating in finding someone for me within very short notice, which other agencies have not been able to do. We have used a caregiver off and on over the last 90 days or so and they do an excellent job keeping in touch to understand and fulfill our needs.

“My wife came home after 30 days of h...

“My wife came home after 30 days of hospital and rehab. She was temporarily wheelchair bound. We now have home care to help us get reorganized at home. Allegiance provided service of young ladies who were well trained, polite, accommodating, and willing. They helped my wife get out of bed, get dressed, attend to her personal hygiene and move about. They do some meal service and clean dishes. They help accomplish household tasks such as make beds, sweep floors, vacuum, dust, and laundry. We could not ask for better. We will engage with Allegiance again.”