All Saints Retirement Center - Madison, WI

Very Large Community

The building was really nice, but they had a waiting list and we wanted something right away. We didn't like the location. All Saints had larger and longer hallways than most of the other communities that we saw, and it felt too spread out and not really like a home.

Mom loves it here

My mom really like it here, she had to leave when my father got sick and wanted to come right back. She had created friendships and she was comfortable there, it wasn't always perfect but she had developed friednships and I think that was the most important thing. This is independent living but I know in the past when my dad would get sick one of the maangers would call me and tell me what was happening. They have dominos, they've got bingo, they've got Wii bowling, they bring in speakers, a couple of banks will come in a couple of times a week, if you want to pay for it the assisted living will bring food meals twice a week so if you want to pay for it you can have it and if you go down and fill out a work order they come and take care of it pretty quickly.

We Like It

It's very, very good here. Just great! It's clean and well kept. There are many activities all the time. They have crafts and cards and they're going to have a block party. They do all kinds of things. We like it very much so.

5 Star experience

We are very happy with All Saints Retirement Center. We found All Saints for our loved one a while back and have had excellent service from them. Overall I'd rate All Saints five stars.

Discover the Power of Spirited Community Living; All Saints Retirement Neighborhood, premier living for those 55 and better.

Located on Madison’s far west-side, you can walk across the street to Brennan’s Foods, Aldi's Foods and a variety of small shops including Adler’s Pub and Grill. Take the city bus on our corner to West Town mal