Aid2life

As soon as I visited Aid2life I knew we found the right place for my grandmother. She was on Hospice care with dementia and we wanted to find a facility that was like home with staff that that would care for her like family. My grandmother was treated with respect and compassion during her stay. Everyone involved at Aid2life was more than helpful with anything we needed. We even moved my grandfather in so he can be with his wife during their final days, while he also rehabilitated from a stroke. During my grandfather's stay he made a new best friend; Patrick his main care provider. When given the option to go back home. He decided to stay at Aid2life because of the care and companionship he received. If you're looking for a place for your love one, Aid2life is highly recommended.

*****

This is a great place that's worthy of a great review. The people here are compassionate from the management all the way down to their employees. Highly recommended for all your loved ones.

5 Stars! Love this place!

My uncle stayed at Aid2Life for a while. He enjoyed his time there, he was well taken care of and loved the caregivers who was taking care of him. They truly love what they do and they're really good at it. The house is beautiful and spacious. The owners (husband and wife) are very accommodating and were always on top of everything. Aid2Life is highly recommended. Thank you!

Not A Pleasant Experience

We did not have a good experience in this home. There are not care givers at night, and I was not informed of this. The owner was nice, but she did promise a lot of things she did not follow through with. They were double diapering him which is against the law.The food was poor, it was per-heated packaged food. The house was dark all the time. I would not recommend for anyone to move here.

My Grandma

This is the nicest and cleanest I've seen so far. The staff are great and they take really good care of the residents.
We were supposed to move a family member here but we ended up moving out of town. I would definitely recommend this place.

Aid2Life is wonderful!

Before placing my mother at Aid2Life, I had seen a few different senior living facilities - and by far, Aid2Life is the nicest.

Aid2Life is a wonderful place for a senior to live. My mother was there for several months, and she received caring attention - in a very nice, home-like setting.

Aid2Life is great!

Aid2Life is a wonderful place, where seniors can get personal attention in a home setting. ---My mother was in Aid2Life and received great care from everyone there. I highly recommend Aid2Life for senior care.

Mom

My Mom seems to be very happy there. The staff is very helpful and tend to all her needs. The home is absolutely gorgeous. The yard and landscaping is very nice, I would highly suggest this home for your loved one.