Lucky to have found them.

The reason that I and dad choose the “Agape House” for my mom is because when we walked in the first thing we noticed was the setting. The people were friendly and everything was clean it was a place that I wanted to stay at myself, knowing this I felt good about having to leave mom their. The location is really nice and close to family. The people a terrific to work with you about any concerns or issues you may have, we really like the environment. We feel lucky to have found them.

“Agape” is a place of love, our philosophy:”living is better blending the generations together”.

Joann has worked in eldercare for the past 7 years. It is really her calling. Our children and grandchildren share in the service to our residents.

Our home is lakefront with spectacular views, babbling brooks in the spacious manicured gardens.

Our residents have a private room, some with private decks overlooking the gardens and lake, and private bathrooms. One suite is set up for a husband and wife.

Our home will only have 4 clients, so that we can give personal attention to our residents, the kind of attention we would want ourselves.

Stop by for a tour and more information.