We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
“Agape” is a place of love, our philosophy:”living is better blending the generations together”.
Joann has worked in eldercare for the past 7 years. It is really her calling. Our children and grandchildren share in the service to our residents.
Our home is lakefront with spectacular views, babbling brooks in the spacious manicured gardens.
Our residents have a private room, some with private decks overlooking the gardens and lake, and private bathrooms. One suite is set up for a husband and wife.
Our home will only have 4 clients, so that we can give personal attention to our residents, the kind of attention we would want ourselves.
Stop by for a tour and more information.