Affordable Companion Care Inc. - Palm Desert, CA

Affordable Companion Care Inc. - Palm Desert, CA has yet not published prices.

Okay but not a permanent solution

It's okay. I don't want to make it permanent though. I'm trying to get my wife in to a nursing home because she has Alzheimer's. I had to dismiss one girl I didn't like. I though she was a bully. The other girls seem pretty good. The one I have permanently now is excellent. She's a really good person. I want to get my wife to a nursing home and this is a stop-gap until I do. They're probably the leas expensive of all the services I've tried. Most of them were about $20 an hour and this is a lot less expensive. Overall, the people they send are okay but you do have to vet them. I told them to let me know who is coming over and let me talk to them first and they didn't do that, they just came over. That's the one black mark.

We are a Home Care Facility. We provide care for our clients, mainly seniors, who can no longer function in their own home without help. We work only on a 24 hour basis with long term care. We contract with our clients for a 28 day period. Our attendants work for long periods of time so the client is not going through constant changes.

We also work along with Hospice nurses for our terminal clients. Our attendants can do whatever it takes to keep our client clean and comfortable, as well as meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, stroke rehabilitation, assist with Doctors visits, assist with physical therapy and anything to help the client maintain their familiar lifestyle in the comfort and convenience of home...where its always best.