Affinity at Wells Branch - Austin, TX has yet not published prices.

Enjoying My Time In This Community

I'am very pleased with my move to this community. Everything has worked out very well for me in this community. This is a very nice community with a great staff. All the staff has been wonderful to work with. Everyone from the maintenance men to the cleaning lady are very kind, and friendly. The ground, and facility are very well-kept. I'am enjoying my time in this community, and I would recommend it.

Active, Beautiful Community

Affinity at Wells Branch is a beautiful all inclusive senior community. It is a wonderful choice for independent active seniors. There are some residents here that have caregivers that also enjoy everything this community has to offer. They offer two housekeepers, five days a week. They have a saltwater pool and hot tub with locker rooms to shower there. Also on site is a theatre, library and computer center. Upstairs is a craft room and game room to play dominoes, cards, and games. They have a family dining room and a pub where they serve beer and wine every Thursday. A lot of the activities are led by the residents for group activities like walking, bike riding, and pool exercise. There is a community garden if you wish to cultivate your own plot. My apartment is like a hotel, my door opens into the hallway and I have a nice patio that has a place for storage. This place is also pet-friendly, and grandkids are welcome to come and visit. This was definitely a perfect fit for me!