Afable Home Care - Sacramento, CA

A comfortable home for dad

I am happy with the care from this home. The staff are always caring and attenting to his needs. The community is clean and maintained. We like that he does get the attention that he needs. This is a family setting and the residents feel comfortable. We like knowing that they make him so comfortable. We do recommend the care of this community for other families.

Happy Care

I was happy with the services we received. The care taker was nice and very friendly. The community is clean and taken care of. She is offered alot of activities , but at this time she is not interested in participating. The meals seemed to be appealing with a good variety. We liked seeing that the other residents appear to be happy to be in this community. We would recommend the care and value to other families for good care and value.

They are doing well

They are doing well at Afable Home Care. They feed mom quite well. The staff inform me when she needs anything. They receive visitors very well here. It has overall been a really pleasant experience. I am really pleased with how friendly the staff are at this facility.

It was good, and everything worked out quite well.

It was good, and everything worked out quite well. The people who came all knew what they were doing. We had some consistency of caregivers, so we had mostly the same person every time. They seemed to be pretty fair in price and value. The people were all friendly and personable. We didn't have any problems with people showing up late, or not showing up at all. It really did work out for us.

I arrived and took the tour...

I arrived and took the tour only to not receive ANY calls from Merly. When I finally got in contact with her, she said she didn't want my mother because she took insulin and couldn't walk. This information was provided to Merly prior to the appointment to take the tour. Merly didn't show up for the tour. She wasted our time.