Synergy Homecare - Corona, CA

Synergy Homecare - Corona, CA has yet not published prices.

Synergy HomeCare did a fine job.

Synergy HomeCare did a fine job. We only used them for a very short bit. The needs of our loved one seem to be constantly changing and this was a short stop in this journey. The agency itself was fine though.

Great company.

I got what I asked for. Someone who could help me unclutter my apartment so it won't be dangerous to me and I won't trip over things. When one person couldn't come, they sent others equally as competent.

Very Happy with Service

We are pleased with Synergy. We love the caregiver, and get tips on how to care even better. They are reliable and professional.

Highly reccommend Synergy Homecare

My mother in law is staying with us for the summer. A massive heart attack last February left her physically and a bit mentally impaired. She requires a considerable amount of help and I thought I would be able to do it on my own. I quickly realized I needed help. I contacted A Place For Mom who referred me to Synergy Homecare. Anna came to my home for an evaluation. We talked about my mother in laws needs and my needs as well. I decided to have someone come to my home twice a week. My mother in law was very apprehensive and nervous about this "new person". But from the moment she showed up, we knew that Anna had matched us up with the perfect caregiver. Now I can have some time for myself each week and I know my mother in law is in good hands and well cared for. For those of you who are trying to care for a senior family member in your home, I would highly recommend Synergy Homecare.

great experience

I have really had a great experience with Synergy Homecare. This was my first experience with having to use a care service, so I was a little apprehensive at first. They were very reassuring and the owners gave me the confidence that the care givers would be great, and they really have been.