Abilene Place North - Abilene, KS

Abilene Place North - Abilene, KS has yet not published prices.

I think it's tops! It's the best place I think I can be.

Very nice an friendly staff with going the extra mile to help with my mother.

Wonderful experience

I am very happy with the care that my dad is receiving at Abilene place. The staff is amazing and they always keep in communication with me! They go the extra mile and they take such good care of him! He is happy at Abilene place as well and treated respectfully and has made many friends!

Home

I am a current Resident, and it is a very good place, my second family and my home.

A Good Place to Retire

My sister is a resident in the assisted living facility in Abilene. We appreciate the care and attention they give to her. She is very happy and comfortable living there and loves being there. Having her happy makes us more than happy. They are very good to the whole family when we visit and make us feel at home and comfortable. They keep all areas of the home clean and clutter free for those in wheel chairs. We didn't see any residents that weren't being helped when they need it.

MY LOVED ONE REALLY LIKES ALL THE ACTIVITIES, FOOD AND FRIENDLY STAFF.

Abilene Place North is an assisted living community in Abilene, Kansas. Abilene is a historic town a short drive from Wichita and Kansas City. Our town boasts five world-class museums, historic mansions, a vintage train through the Smoky River Hill Valley, a professional theater and a strong love of the arts. We are a small town with a big personality, welcoming people of all ages from all walks of life. Our community is ideally located in a tranquil and peaceful area near local attractions like Eisenhower Park and the Dwight D. Eisenhower Center.

We offer a wide range of services and amenities that include:

A choice of apartment layouts and floor plans
On-site library with an abundance of books in regular and large print and books on tape
Beauty salon and barber shop
Life-enriching activities and outings
Pet-friendly senior living

At Abilene Place North, our goal is to provide high quality care services that encourage independence and celebrate individuality. We are committed to doing what it takes to bring comfort and peace of mind to our residents by making our community intimate, cozy and home-like. Our staff is compassionate and knowledgeable and desires to create lasting relationships with residents.