I Would NOT Recommend Them

I have pulled my mother from there. I would not recommend them. They talk a big talk but they really don't know. They weren't feeding her enough and then after two months, the one girl was still not correct on changing her colostomy bag. She doesn't like to wear shoes and socks and they putting them on her. I pulled the socks off and she had big blood pools under her heels. They said it was from all these different things when in reality it was from her sitting there with her heels pressed against the recliner chair. They said they tried to put a pillow there. When we pulled a pillow there she leaves it alone. They never cleaned the window sills and always kept the blinds down. The toilet very rarely worked in her bathroom. I've brought her home and she's gained weight, she can stand now and she's more aware of things.

We really liked it. I was ...

We really liked it. I was clean, bright and happy. They have a nice common area for the residence. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. The rooms have sliding glass doors and the one available for mom has an extra window. Mom really liked the lady that would be assigned to her. We have 2 more to see before we make a decision.

Heavenly Care Family Home, a loving, long-term care facility that provides the best alternate care for Seniors, and others requiring assisted living, but who would prefer a non-institutional setting. Our goal is to successfully care for the medical needs of our residents, as well as provide a comfortable and safe environment. We believe in independence and freedom of choice and provide assistance when and where needed. Our residents can maintain their independent life styles to the extent they are able in our adult family home, with companionship and a safe and caring atmosphere. Life changes situations are never easy. One of the best things about living at Heavenly Care is that as your loved one needs increase, so does their assistance - without having to change their address.