A great small place for MOM

I struggled with placing my mother in a facility, Then( A place for mom) told me about ( A place to grow). It worked out perfect for my mom, They take such good care of her and the place is always clean, I like the fact that its a small facility which works better for my mom. I cant thank them enough for what they do for my mom.

Going fine so far

Everything seems to be going fine so far. She is adjusting and getting used to things.

So Thankful

Thanks for all the hard work you do for my mom.
I was so pleased that she was happy this morning when we visited her.

My Step-dad and I visited t...

My Step-dad and I visited the facility yesterday, sadly Heather was not in because of an emergency. The very nice lady who answered the door showed us around and answered our questions. Since this was our first facility we had visited we have nothing else to compare it too. But our first impression was very positive. Unfortunately there will not be any room for my mom until the end of the month.

Best!

It’s the best! If it wasn’t I’d move my mom.

Enjoyed our visit. Angie m...

Enjoyed our visit. Angie made us feel very good about leaving our mom at this facility. Heather came and answered our questions sat and talked to us. Facility very clean, smelled good, food cooking. Residents were peaceful, clean, active. We will keep this one on our list.