A Parent's Paradise and Care LLC - Surprise, AZ

A Parent's Paradise and Care LLC - Surprise, AZ has yet not published prices.

Review of A Parent's Paradise and Care

This Group home has been a God sent miracle for my mom and our family. The owner happens to be from Air Force roots. Our family has been an Air Force family since 1955. [Name removed], the owner makes his group home feel like one big family. Just like it used to be for our family growing up in the Air Force. [Name removed] tries to incorporate that same attitude with the residents of the home.

Review of A Parent's Paradise and Care

This home makes the difference between family despair over putting mom in a "home" and knowing she is cared about and provided personal attention on a 24 hour basis.

Review of A Parent's Paradise and Care

I was in the healthcare field for most of my life. I am now a senior and it is so wonderful to experience. The owner of this group home is caring, thoughtful and totally interested in his residents. I am blessed to have my 98 year old Dad here with the owner who is full of integrity.
PS the Spanish gal who runs the home, [name removed], her spirit makes the spice of the room.

Review of A Parent's Paradise and Care

Staff are great! My aunt really loved it here and I know she is well taken care of and I don't need to worry about her.

Review of A Parent's Paradise and Care

Our mom received excellent care while living here - it was her "home". The staff was wonderful, loving and friendly.

Review of A Parent's Paradise and Care

Continue group activities and group chair exercises. Patients I have at group home are improving and doing well

Loving what goes on in this home and their home in Goodyear (which is full). Homes are spotless and beautiful. They do family holiday parties, bring entertainment in monthly, and really focus on the residents. I am choosing this home for my mom. I feel their homes are second to none.