|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Our tour went well, the staff was kind to me and also the residents who came to see what we were doing :-) The residence was very clean, cheerful, designed to suit the needs of the residents.
At A Paradise for Parents Home Care we provide exceptional care for the elderly in a fun, friendly setting. Our focus is on creating a supportive and nurturing environment thus enabling each resident to be more carefree while having an opportunity to engage in meaningful activity.
When you or a loved one becomes a resident at Paradise For Parents, we welcome you into our extended family. We understand the uncertainties of beginning group home life and we want to encourage you that life does goes on at A Paradise for Parents. Our residents repeatedly tell us how happy they are to have experienced our home environ-ment as an alternative to larger institutional care settings. You will discover that our care is highly professional, yet still compassionate and nurture-centered. Thank you for considering A Paradise For Parents. We look forward to dialoguing with you and to demonstrating how our family can serve yours. Our greatest hope is that you truly come to feel a part of our family.