private room $6500 all inclusive cost
shared room $5500 all inclusive cost
Capacity 6 residents; one shared room available now
day: 4 nurses; night: 1 nurse.
Accent could cause mom difficulty with understanding.
Some activities & outings
Private pay only

In addition to above, Elvie and Sas have created a very loving and caring home for people with dementia. A friend who teaches in Senior care places commented that this home is safe and happy. Being with my mom in her final night and day, I understood what he meant. I highly recommend Loving Touch Care Home and am grateful to A Place for Mom for recommending them when I was desperately seeking a good place for Mom. The home and residents are treated with care including cleanliness, gentleness, joy, caring and excellent home-prepared meals from whole foods. A Loving Touch Care Home provided my mom with some of her best years and made her feel loved and valued in her final years.

Exceptional care for dementia in a truly loving home

My mom and I were saved by LTCH, specifically Elvie, Sas, Jolly and other caretakers. Advanced dementia was terrible for my mom, but LTCH provided loving consistent care that made her final years some of her best.
Home prepared meals from whole healthy foods, except the desired sugar--my mom had a legendary sweet tooth--but by her 80s with ALZ, her happiness was all that mattered, and Elvie is an exceptional cook. The house is cleaned every day, the garden is gorgeous (Mom especially loved the roses), the furnishings comfortable, the hardwood floors level and easy to navigate even in a wheel chair, and they are adept and creative with dementia care, arranging weekly activities and regular optional family events. Mom was not only cleaned and dressed nicely each day, but felt soothed and happy with the care she received despite challenge with others' care in the past. My mom was in one of the better facilities in Marin before this and I'd heard bad things about home care, but her care here was much much better than at the facility and, like everything, there are good and bad examples...Loving Touch Care Home is the best!

Director was not there. All the resi...

Director was not there. All the residents were gathered around the tv. Language barriers. Two dogs that were really yappy. Nice house and everyone seemed safe.

A Loving Touch Care Home is a Licensed Residential Care Facility for the Elderly, serving ambulatory and non-ambulatory guests, aged 60 and above. We provide a warm, family home atmosphere, as an alternative to institutionalized living.

Our approach allows us to personalize our care to the individual and provide a higher quality of life to those requiring assistance with their activities of daily living. Because our staffing ratios are higher than a larger facility, our community offers true companionship, not just physical care.

A Loving Touch Care Home is a beautifully furnished home with a serene, zen-like, backyard. Every detail of our home was carefully planned to accommodate the needs and desires of our guests. We are nestled in a quiet hill-view community of San Rafael.
We can accommodate 5 guests in shared and private rooms