A great place to be

We moved my mother-in-law to Windsor Manor two weeks ago and both she and her family are happy with every aspect of the place.

Wonderful move

My Husband and I were VERY impressed with the over all tour of Windsor Manor in Grinnell Iowa. When we took My Mother for her visit it was truly a wonderful experience for HER and us. Mom's comment was "I'm NOT going to MOVE from my present apartment. I'm happy here, and like it."
SHE was totally not for a tour needless to say a move. We toured on Tuesday afternoon, and she told us she would move. I didn't let her even think it over. Packing up her old apartment started that afternoon and we moved her the following Saturday. The FOOD is very tasty, people are SO HELPFUL, offer to help us in any way they could. Mom has been there for 1 month and is TOTALLY Happy. My family is so HAPPY and PLEASED with every thing and everyone. We are very THANKFUL and Lucky to have this kind of assisted living area for our loved ones. I am and will continue to promoted Windsor Manor----We are at the age where our friends have parents at the age of needing this kind of wonderful facility. I would be more then happy to talk to any one considering assisted living for their love ones. Giving Mom a beautiful wreath for her door made her so HAPPY and WELCOMED.

We thought the place was clean and th...

We thought the place was clean and the director was friendly and very helpful there were some issues. We both thought the room was very small, it was very warm in the buiding, and it just had a nursing home feel to it.

Windsor Manor is a 40 unit apartment complex (including a 10 unit memory care cluster) offering one and two bedroom apartments, each with a private bath and kitchen or kitchenette. Personal laundry and housekeeping services are available as well as assistance with activities of daily living. Designed to help residents feel safe and secure, additional features include a personalized emergency call system and round the clock security. Convenient access to shopping, medical offices, restaurants and places of worship facilitate mobility, making it easy for residents to continue to enjoy all of their favorite activities. Staff are available 24 hours a day to assist as necessary. At Windsor Manor, there is an abundance of opportunity for every level of activity. Residents can choose to enjoy the peaceful solitude of our quiet, comfortable library, relax on sunny porches, or dine with friends and neighbors in our charming dining room. And behind closed doors, residents are welcome to decorate their apartments according to their own personal, individual tastes, including their own furnishings and belongings. Residents at Windsor Manor can choose from several different floor plans, each designed with a living room or alcove, bedroom, kitchen or kitchenette and personal bath. We also offer a distinct, specialized wing, consisting of 10 memory care units, which provides memory enhanced services for seniors with these specialized needs. Monthly fees vary. Windsor Manor is staffed by highly trained individuals who understand that the needs of each resident are as unique as the individual. We work with each resident and their family to design a customized care and support plan that accommodates and adapts to their needs while providing as much independence as possible. Windsor Manor is an assisted living community that offers today's seniors an atmosphere of respect, comfort and grace, where quality of life is of the utmost importace.