Westlake Mews - Jackson, NJ

Nice apartments, really like balconies but, need 2 bathrooms

Debbie Provisiero

Thank you for finding a place for Mom!!!!I was really happy when I went there for the first time I was very relax seeing my mom very happy we're she was and a place she called her home.It felt like a hotel not a senior living apartment...So thank u for helping me xoxo

Mom needed her own place.

When we first visited WLM, the office staff was very personable and extremely caring and helpful. Mom loves living there,she is comfortable in her apartment and gets help from maintenance as she needs it. She has a nice social life with what she likes to call "her people". Gets to go to get her own groceries and on outings with the Jackson Seniors.
A few things have changed, younger people seem to be moving in, which is not a problem as long as rules are followed. Her rent did go up and if that continues it could be a problem.
The facility is very clean and well kept . My sister and I are very happy that she is there.

Low Income Senior Living

It’s fine. He seems to be doing fine there. This is like a low income place. This is the first one we really found with low income so I don’t have anything to compare it to. They don’t have any care or meals or anything. It’s strictly a senior apartment building. They do have activities but he's not much of a participator. The apartment is very nice. He seems to be happy there. They keep it clean.

Westlake Mews is an independent senior apartment community.  We are surrounded by a beautiful park like setting in Jackson, NJ.  At Westlake Mews we go out of our way to make you feel right at home!