Westcliff Nurses Registry - West Hollywood, CA

Westcliff Nurses Registry - West Hollywood, CA has yet not published prices.

Help For Dad

Everything is okay for my dad now. We are good with the help from this agency. My dad is doing well too.

Good Experience With This Home Care

We are no longer using Westcliff Nurses, but our experience with this agency with very well. The care giver's is very good at what they do. My mother in law adjusted well to the home care, she enjoyed their company. It was a little bit expensive. Overall they did a good job caring for my mother in law and I would recommend it.

I'm pleased with the services of West...

I'm pleased with the services of Westcliff. They send out two caregivers that are great. I'm satisfied with them. They give good care and are timely. Overall I'm satisfied.

Westcliff Nurses has been placing Nurses and caregivers in Orange and LA Counties for over 35 YEARS !. We place Nurses in the home, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and Hospitals. CNA's, LVN's, RN's. We are available 24 hrs. a day 365 days a year including holidays. We have developed great expertise at matching our clients with their Nurses/Caregivers. At Westcliff we are committed to the care, comfort and well-being of your loved one at a competitive rate. Are sensitive professional staff are carefully screened and selected to meet the unique and changing needs of our clients. We offer live-in, live-out, full time/part time. on going respite care, Alzheimers, Dementia , Autism, after care Cosmetic Surgery. We offer full service to assist in managing the day-to-day needs of our clients/patients. Call us today for a free consultation