24 Hr HomeCare - Culver City, CA

24 Hr HomeCare - Culver City, CA has yet not published prices.

It's Good

My mom is getting care from 24 Hr HomeCare. I like that everything is going good for us. So far we have had a good experience with this agency and they are good help.

Very good experience

Well, unfortunately they are not happening anymore but it is not because of anything they did. My loved one passed away.
We had a very good experience with 24 Hour Home Care. They were very pleasant to work with

Top Notch Care

24 Hour Home Care provided excellent care takers for my Father. Because we only needed help in the morning and then again in the evening, we had a number of different caretakers in the first week. Since our needs were very specific, not every caretaker could do the job, but they were all high quality people. 24 Hr listened and responded thoughtfully to all of our needs, and eventually we found the right two caretakers for the job. They were fantastic! There might be less expensive home care companies, but If you want first class help and service, then I highly recommend 24 Hr Home Care in Culver City.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Culver City, CA

24 Hr care is the best agency in the community! They are responsive, knowledgeable and very friendly. Great to work with!

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Culver City, CA

24 Hour Homecare is a pleasure to work with and we always get positive feedback from our patients. Neil is the best!

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Culver City, CA

Neil is great, best customer service in the industry.

Recommended by patients!

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Culver City, CA

Prompt response, work with patients & family to meet their needs.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Culver City, CA

I have worked with this company for 2 years personally and enjoy the care givers they send to our communities. The management staff is in turned with our needs and address our concerns promptly.

Nice, But Could Use Consistency

The aides were very good. I would of like to have the same aide each day.

Four Stars

I think one of the problems that we had with 24 Hr HomeCare was that we had different people coming over all the time. It would be nice to just have one or two of the same people coming over to help out.

I received timely responses to my request for caregivers for my mom. And appreciate the follow up from my case manager.

Takes Good Care

Clarissa is very helpful and keeps my diet on track very considerate and takes good care of everything. This service is very well managed and good value.

Everyone has been very friendly and very accommodating.

Everyone has been very friendly and very accommodating. They matched up my loved one with a caregiver right away. We have been able to have the same caregiver. The caregiver did need to be reminded of what to do, and we had spoken to them ourselves, but eventually had to go to the agency to get the caregiver to do what needed to be done. I think the fact that they are young and caring is one of the main reasons I chose them.

They were pretty good.

They were pretty good. Some of them weren't very thorough with keeping logs, and doing the paperwork. They were all pretty friendly, and we didn't really have any problems with scheduling, no one showing up late, or not coming in, none of that.

It was really excellent! They did a v...

It was really excellent! They did a very good job at analyzing my loved one's needs and figuring out what sort of care they needed. That whole process was impressive and they were so friendly with her. The first caregiver they found was really excellent and has worked out great! We've been able to have the same caregiver ever since!

I called for a helper at the last min...

I called for a helper at the last minute...and I was provided with a helper for the next morning.

I only needed the help for a few days.

As it turned out, the helper was not a good fit for us...but I had no lead time to give 24 hour care....and I just appreciated being able to have someone trustworth here on such short notice.

Used this agency once in an emergency...

Used this agency once in an emergency--was not satisfactory, but with only 2 hours notice on a holiday, they did amazingly well to get us anyone.

24Hr HomeCare can help you continue a full, active and healthy way of life providing a premier non-medical homecare tailored to your needs. We are committed to providing the best possible care. Our team will go above and beyond ensuring you receive the highest level of customer service, dedication and quality care unmatched in the industry. We invite you to experience the 24Hr HomeCare difference today.

Amenities and Services * Personal Care Assistance (Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Incontinence Care) * Meal Preparation * Homemaking Assistance (Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Household Maintenance) * Medication Reminders * Transportation/Errands (Doctor Appointments, Shopping, Prescriptions) * Sitter Supervision at a Hospital or Facility * Free Emergency Response System with Homecare Services (Some Limitations Apply) * Disease-Specific Care that is Tailored to your Specific Needs * No Hourly Minimum * 24 Hour Availability * All 24Hr HomeCare Caregivers are Bonded and Insured, and Covered by Worker's Compensation Insurance * Our Caregivers are Carefully Screened through a Rigorous Screening Process that Includes a Nationwide Criminal Background Screen, CPR Certification, Professional Reference Checks, Multiple Interviews, Physical Examination and TB Testing * A Portion of our Proceeds is Donated to the Charity of your Choice * Fastest Response Time in the Homecare Industry - Guaranteed!