Vitality Resort Assisted Living - Port Saint Lucie, FL

Good Tour Of This Care Home

We toured this care home for my father, and his needs. The tour went well, and we did not have any problems. The experience went well, and everyone was very kind. The staff was nice, and informative. Our questions were answered, and everything went well. This was not the place for my father, and his needs. but we had a pleasant tour overall.

I Highly recommended this assisted living to anyone looking for a home like environment, caring home for your love ones.

quick response

They responded quickley to my patient's needs. They were friendly and curtious. I have not heard anything but my patient seemed to be happy, the last time I spoke with her.

Vitality Resort Adult Care Facility is dedicated to provide housing, assistance with personal care, meals, and recreational activities to elderly and those with disabilities. We combine caring with the best designed hospitality to meet the need of our Residents. We promote health, independence, and social interaction. The facility is located in Port Saint Lucie Florida in a very nice and quiet neighborhood with easy access to I-95 and Florida Turnpike and The Tradition of Port Saint Lucie. Vitality Resort opened in 2014 by a team of experienced team including nurses, nurses assistants, and consultants. Our staff members have over 7 years combined experience in senior care. Our facility is spacious and large kitchen, purified water for the whole facility, free wi fi, piano available, back yard access.