Visiting Angels - Nashua, NH

Visiting Angels - Nashua, NH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Meal Preparation
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

We've only used The visiting angels o...

We've only used The visiting angels once so far. They are scheduled to come back in October. From the first visit, it was a good experience. They were very professional. We use them to come and stay overnight with my loved one, while we're out of town. So far, all has been good. I'll have more feedback to give after the October visit.

Already Recommended

The care givers from Visiting Angels have lots of patience and are very understanding. They have really taken good care of my loved one and have been good to her. I am very pleased with them and in fact have already recommended them to others.

Visiting Angels is a private duty non-medical home care agency, specializing in Senior Care. We have a very personalized approach to meeting the needs of our clients and their families, allowing them to INTERVIEW and SELECT THEIR OWN CAREGIVER!

Our goal is to allow our clients to remain independent and living at home, amongst their familiar surroundings and cherished memories, as long as possible. Sometimes this require a little assistance--and that's where we come in.

We can assist with light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, errands, transportation and personal care. Of course, the most rewarding part of any caregiver's job is the joyful companionship we provide to all of our clients. Our caregivers truly enjoy the "history" lessons they get each time they sit down with a client!

With Visiting Angels assisting your loved one with the essential daily activities, you can truly enjoy your time together!