Home Helpers - Londonderry, NH

Home Helpers - Londonderry, NH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

High Quality Care Giver

They were great. They were fantastic, with a very high quality helper for him. Bonnie, the manager, is very thorough. She came out to the house and went over everything with us. They were flexible in the way that we were able to pay with checks up front. We only used them for a few weeks though, and then my father wanted to go back home to WIlliamsburg.

My name is Bonnie Roberts, and I own the local office of Home Helpers/Direct Link. I have seen first-hand the issues seniors face through personal experience with family and friends; I’ve also witnessed the effects of stress placed on their caregivers.

I opened Home Helpers with the goal of becoming the best, most trusted provider of non-medical, in-home personal care and companionship in southern New Hampshire. Our mission is to serve others with dignity and respect and to help those we serve maintain independence in their home, where ever they call home, for as long as it’s safe to do so.

As a retired U.S. Navy Chief, former police officer and Certified Senior Advisor (CSA), rest assured that I am committed to the safety and security of my clients and the well-being of their caregivers.