Nashoba Home Care - Groton, MA has yet not published prices.

Best Homecare Agency!

After researching many Homecare Agencies, I found Nashoba Homecare was the only agency that answered the telephone, was very informative and was able to accommodate my immediate needs for my father who has Parkinson's and bedridden. The nurse that came out to do the assessment was very professional. The Aide is local, English speaking (hard to find) and very knowledgeable!

We appreciate the 24 on call service Nashoba Homecare provides as well as immediate response with requests. Thank you for taking the stress off of me when I work 50 hours a week.

Go elsewhere

I don’t know where to start. This has got to be one of the most unreliable companies around the area. I had a previous homecare agency that I absolutely loved, everything was organized, the aides were friendly.. unfortunately we couldn’t get anywhere near the hours we were looking for so we were forced to search. Well let’s just say, I went by some reviews that now that I relook at them seems it might have been the owner or an employee that wrote them. The aide that does come out, when they decide to send her out is absolutely rude and doesn’t care about my mother. The woman that answers the phone at this place always talks with an attitude, and sounds like she’s on something. You would assume that the receptionist would be the most pleasant. It’s all a big scam, they only care about the money and they still get their money whether an aide makes it out or not. Can’t wait for the approval to switch companies. ANYWHERE is better than here. Don’t go off the very few, clearly scripted reviews on here. No doubt that it is the owner writing them.

Attentive, Excellent, Experienced Aides who live local.

The owner of Nashoba Homecare always answers the phone, anytime even after hours. We called on a weekend when we discovered our mother was being discharged last minute. Carol was on the phone and had services set up for her within an hour. The aide is absolutely delightful and very professional. Both Carol and the aide walked us through the process of being home and covered safety issues. I cannot say enough about this company. I highly recommend them. It has been a year and we are still using their services.

I did not find this with other homecare companies. We were previously with another company and found they were disorganized, mismanaged and non-attentive.

Nashoba Homecare is the best! Lifesaver!

Our father was being released from a facility after having several health problems over a period of a few months. The family was very stressed out and we did not know what to do. We were given a list of names of companies and made some calls. Nashoba Homecare was the only company that answered their phone call and were so helpful. They arranged to come right out, Carol, the owner accommodated us with setting up other types of communications and services we needed. She was full of resources. We recommend Nashoba Homecare to anyone we know and we were greatly appreciative of all their attentiveness. My father loves his caregiver and we can relax!

HORRIBLE COMPANY

This company is poorly put together. They send people out to homes that weren't scheduled, or wrong dates and times. The owner is rude and likes to harass the clients and workers. She has people working for her that steal and take advantage of the clients. Its over priced. The only good thing from this company is a small handful of workers.

Our mission is to deliver high quality home care services with skill and compassion.

We work with families to improve the wellbeing of the people we serve by keeping them safe and comfortable in their homes.

We promote health, independence, and dignity for the elderly, disabled, new and expectant mothers, respite for families and individuals recovering from surgery.

We are an independent company, not a franchise, which gives us great flexibility to meet your specific needs. We are locally owned and have lived in the community for many years. We are your neighbors.

Our caregivers are employees and not subcontractors, are fully insured and carefully screened. We run complete background checks and confirm all references. We also choose only those with a warm and caring personality.