VIP America Home Health Care, LLC - Stuart, FL

VIP America Home Health Care, LLC - Stuart, FL has yet not published prices.

Compassionate, Knowledgeable & Expedient Service

Compassionate, Knowledgeable with local resources, swift assistance and follow through. Senior Advisor helped me find resources and explained options, so I could make informed decisions regarding the care of my elderly Dad.

My Parent Were Pleased With This Home Care

My parents were pretty satisfied with the services VIP home care provided them with. They would help me mother with some personal care. They did a good with helping her out. My only concern was I didn't think it took three hours to help with personal care. The agency said the care givers must be there a minimal of three hours. The care giver was kind and helpful, she was sweet. It was a pleasant experience. I would recommend this home care.

Above and Beyond

Everything is working out great with the help of V.I.P.They have really gone above and beyond with their assistance. My husband and I are really please with the Men that are coming in and helping out they are really friendly and nice. They help with the cooking and cleaning and have been just wonderful. I would recommend this home care to my family and friends. I even told one the gentlemen that comes in and help that I wish I could I just put him in my pocket because he's that wonderful.