Home Helpers of the Treasure Coast - Port Saint Lucie, FL

Home Helpers of the Treasure Coast - Port Saint Lucie, FL has yet not published prices.

Excellent customer service

My experience with Senior Advisor [Removed] was outstanding. She was very helpful and professional when I was searching for home health options for my elderly mom living in Port St Lucie. I am in Texas and wasn't familiar enough with services in Florida or options available. She returned calls/emails promptly and seemed to genuinely care about the situation. She made numerous follow up calls/emails also to ensure we received the services we needed. I really appreciated the efforts.

Helpful Home Care

I was pleased with the services my parents received from this home care agency. During the time we used this agency, they were very helpful. It was a good experience, and everything went well. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

So far so good...

From what my brother's and sister's have told me, the caregivers from Home Helpers have been very good. They are on time and very helpful.

Daniel Bettencourt

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and please let us know how we can be of anymore assistance!

Exceptional Service!!

I can not say enough good things about the services I had received from Home Helpers, they where absolutely exceptional. I had a great relationship with my caregiver as well as the director of the company. They went above and beyond to take care of my needs and always made sure they where attentive and on time to all of my appointments. I highly recommend them and would defiantly use them again.

Daniel Bettencourt

We truly appreciate your business and letting us be a part of the family.

Great Work!

The people that come in and sit with my loved one are good. They come in 3 times a week. They have also been a life saver by being able to run errands when needed. The only problem that I have been having is that there are constantly messing up my bill. Other than that I have no complaints.

Keep dad active, take him for walks, help with eating habits, they make sure everything is sanitary.

They have some minor issues with showing up on time.

Great service

Doing their job well

The agency was great, and easy to work with.

The agency was great, and easy to work with. We didn't have any issues with them whatsoever. However we had limited experience with them. My loved ones decided they were going to cancel the service.

Very good experience!

I was very impressed by the service provided by Senior Helpers! The aide they sent was friendly and professional, and very pleasant to work with. She did a great job helping me feel comfortable while providing all of the assistance I needed.

Help for Mom

We chose Home Helpers because they seemed easy to work with and fits our needs. Unfortunately, we got off to a rocky start. The caregiver assigned to my Mom had a family emergency, so while I understand this was unavoidable it made for a poor start.

The caregiver assigned to Mom seems to have figured out how to get along with her, since Mom has stopped complaining about the NEED for help, a very good thing indeed.

I would like to see more communication from the agency. I live out of state and have to rely on Mom to tell me about their time together. Mom can not always find the words to tell us what she did each day.