Over the top Community!!

I am very happy residing in this community. The staff has been so wonderful. I really appreciate how perfect and nice the staff has been they are very responsible. I prepare my own meals and really enjoy doing this. Housekeeping has been doing a wonderful job maintaining everything well cleaned and organized.

Vintage Laguna had been great! I'm sa...

Vintage Laguna had been great! I'm satisfied with the staff, care they provide, services, cleanliness of the facility, just everything. My loved one really likes it too, which is what's important.

The right floorplan...the right style...the right location...the right community...for those adults 55+ and older! Vintage At Laguna offers exactly what you're looking for in a home. From Smoke Free,spacious floorplans that your budget will love, to our caring and attentive management team, our community reflects your move to Vintage At Laguna a good life. Reserve your home today!