Sycamore Hills By the Bay - Hercules, CA

Can I Let Go of the Unnecessary?

I toured a one bedroom apartment at Sycamore Hills. The complex was clean and quiet. The apartment was nice; however, it had very limited storage which included a small closet in the bedroom, a very small coat closet and no linen closet. For me, downsizing from my 3 B/R 2 1/2 B would be a challenge. But then, that's my goal, to lead a less complex life!

not enough parking.

The only improvement that I can think of that needs to be made at Sycamore Hills By the Bay is there is not enough parking. That is my only complaint about this facility. Everyone is very nice, the facility is really clean. I am really happy with my experience here so far.

The rooms here were nice, but I didn't like the closets.

The rooms here were nice, but I didn't like the closets. They were just a thin sliding door kind, and the place I chose had deep walk in closets that were great for storage. Otherwise it was a nice place.

looks like some beautiful apartments ...

looks like some beautiful apartments and views of the bay.

I love this place!

I love this place!

Sycamore Hills by the Bay apartments is the San Francisco Bay Area's newest apartment community for the 55+ senior! Sycamore Hills By the Bay is located in Hercules, CA, and offers convenient access to pubic transportation, shopping, and dining.