Vintage at Spokane is just what I needed...love it!

I moved in here on the 11th of Sept and so far I'm very very happy with the place.

My apartment was just like moving into a new place, everything didn't even look like it had been used.

There are a lot of rules but a place this large needs them or the people would take advantage so as far as I'm concerned the rules are good ones and should be followed.

Nice local area close to all necessary stores, it could not have been in a better location for me.

good experience

I have been really happy with Vintage at Spokane. I don't have anything to make mention of right now that needs improving at this facility. Overall I have been pleased here. It's been a good experience.

Independent Senior Apartments

There was kind of an issue with trying to get into the apartment. There was nobody on staff to let us in. It's really great for somebody who is completely independent but if they need any kind of help I wouldn't recommend that place at all. We looked at a few places and this ended up being the best one, fiscally.

Independent Living, Nice Apartments with Washers and Dryers

We've been here since May. They don't provide any care. No food or any kind of physical care or that sort of thing. The only thing would be the maintentance of the apartment. It's an independent living community for 55+. This is one of the few that wil let you bring your pets and for us that was a real plus. They have a library and social rooms. They play bingo and card games that we've never heard of. It seems like there is always something going on. They provide good movies. There a washer and dryer and patio with every apartment.

Very friendly staff

Very friendly staff

Vintage at Spokane is the premier 55+ Independent Senior Living Community!
Enjoy low rent and amazing amenities! All units come with a full size stackable washer and dryer! As our new resident you have access to your indoor heated pool and spa, movie theaters, computer room, libraries and much more! The Vintage at Spokane offers more features then the high priced communities! Give us a call or stop by to see your new home. Income restrictions apply. EHO